My Etsy shop window

Thursday 15 May 2008

New items

Well I FINALLY got not just the 1, but 2 new items listed in my Etsy shop.

Resin window spot pendant (red)

Resin window spot pendant: red

Resin window spot pendant (turquoise)

Resin window spot pendant: turquoise
I originally wrote about this new design two weeks ago! I can't believe how long it's taken me to get them up there.
The delay normally comes when I have to wait to take the pictures. The best light is during the day when I'm at work so I have to wait for Friday or the weekend to come round before I can take photos - and then hope the sun is out!

However I did actually decide to recast the resin in the original red piece as I wasn't quite happy with it. And as the Etsy massive's favourite item of mine (with 1363 views so far) seems to be the turquoise resin ring I thought I should probably make another piece in that colour!

1 comment:

ara133photography said...

These are stunning! I love the colors and modern simplicity! :)