My Etsy shop window

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Matte Stephens

I love Matte Stephens work. This image was one of the first things I added as a favourite when I registered on Etsy last year and have been staring at it ever since.
I think I mentioned before about my guilt of spending money on non-essential items. I generally um and ah for a long time before I finally just realise I'm spending so much time thinking about it I should just shut up and buy the bleedin' thing! Who'd a thought spending money could be so hard?

Well, as I mentioned here, I thought I ought to just get it seeing that I'd be giving up my spare cash soon, so I finally bought it! WooHoo! And I love it.

Matte Stephens: cat bird print
Next, I would like to own this one, and then maybe this one or this one, or perhaps this one.

Excuse me whilst I start um-ing and ah-ing.

(See also Matte's guest blog spot on Design*Sponge a few weeks ago.)

1 comment:

Jaimee McClellan said...

I think I marked him a favorite the day I opened shop too.

Great pick!

I'm determined to clear a wall in my home for my personal Etsy Favorites Gallery - I have quite a few and have yet to purchase any.
One of these days!