My Etsy shop window

Saturday 9 August 2008

I'm still alive!

Well hellooooo.
I know it's been a while since I last visited blog land but there's obviously been a lot going on around here!
Hopefully I'll be back to fill you in fully very soon. The headlines are that I actually ended up getting preeclampsia which made the birth a bit more medicalised and panicked than expected and I've had a run of bad health ever since but HEY! my boy is gorgeous and he's thankfully been feeding and growing VERY well so i'm more than happy.
I always said Ben would give me big boy babies and I wasn't wrong.
Best go - baby calls.
Back asap.
jx

2 comments:

Jaimee McClellan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaimee McClellan said...

Glad to hear you're doing well now.
Been missing your blog.
Take care and can't wait to see some more shots of little Oliver :)