My Etsy shop window

Monday 21 April 2008

Fabric designers

The fashion for retro pattern and bright spring colour fabrics at the moment certainly hasn't passed me by - even my normally mono-colour wardrobe is getting a little jiggy with it. But certain names (and patterns) have entered into my consciousness over the past year until I've started becoming aware of them all over the place and fallen in love with them. So here they are:

Amy Butler
These are just the tip of the (patterned) iceberg too. You really need to visit the website and take a look at the rest of them. They look even better still in the product shots.

Amy Butler designs
Marimekko

Marimekko designs
Orla Keily

Orla Keily designs
As much as I'd love a whole load of clothes made from their prints though, I'm not sure I could pull it off. Cushions would probably be a safer bet!

No comments: