My Etsy shop window

Wednesday 12 May 2010

Latest web project

You know what its like, you're so busy doing the work, you never take care of the housing keeping! Builders' homes are always in a state of remodelling, and web folk are always working on the next company site. Well, we've been working on our new corporate site here at element78 for, pretty much years. I even mentioned it in a post here before I left on my maternity leave two years ago! Which I guess makes us very busy folk.
Well, since coming back from maternity leave a year ago, I've been working on an all new concept which looks very much like it will actually launch at the end of the month.

Jane Hostler: New element78 website concept
I'm also hoping to find the time to revisit my own site (janegallagher.co.uk) which has been sat stagnent for a few years now.
I'm thinking Wordpress.

No comments: