My Etsy shop window

Sunday 2 May 2010

Birds & cushions

I don't know what the trend of sweet little birds is all about these days, but they are everywhere, and I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I own something adorned with them.

Hopefully something like these! I've just been going through my Etsy favourites and stopped for a browse at the Olive Etsy shop and came across these beauties.

Olive: 50s Birdcage Pillow
Olive: Gaggle Of Geese - Orange and White - Pillow Cover
Olive: The Birdie Bunch
I get very drawn to cushions and do actually have the need for them but find it hard to justify the purchase of them. They seem like a luxury item. Hair cut or cushions? You decide. Mind you I find it hard to justify a lot of my purchases so maybe I just need some retail therapy.

Check out more lovelies in the Olive Etsy shop >

1 comment:

Just said...

Thanks for posting this I'm headed to Olive's shop for a visit now. She doesn't happen to do teacups as well does she? Now that would be perfect...