My Etsy shop window

Sunday 29 November 2009

Charley Harper

I'm not sure if I've written about Charley Harper before on here but I love his grahical illustrations and have been using a calendar full of them this year and have bought another for next year. I hope to frame the best ones from both eventually.

But anyway, there are Charley Harper childrens books and games and all sorts too but best of all, I've just come across a colouring book!
I don't think Oli's going to get much of a look in on this one.

Charley Harper
Charley Harper
Charley Harper
Buy from Amazon.co.uk >

1 comment:

SnOOp said...

Oh I love Charlie Harper... Actually I was trying to get his book from under my glass table which I can't. I had the pleasure to see his original work when I visited Todd Oldham at his weekend home. They really are wonderful